Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Diablo 3 AH dark auction system determine mechanism detail


Diablo 3 equipment (gem material excluded) auction mechanism is divided into two categories:

1. Direct purchase, this is not much to say, look at the right price directly bought.

2. Bid, this is divided into two sub-categories:

a) according to the system's default request an increase of 5% on the basis of the current price X, which means you press the bid button, and confirm, then the system default bid for Y = X * 1.05

b) dark auction! focus of this is to say today. (Note that dark shot is not directly purchase price as well as the final bid is below the Purchase Price!)

Just from yesterday, I began to auction, today's successful bid to get a belt mechanism as an example to talk about the secret photographing, before the forum do not understand the brothers complain auction plug-like.

The process is as follows:

1. The starting price for 500K Diablo 3 gold, then no one bid.

Some people may ask, how do you know there is no one bids it? Very good judgment:

a) time is 1 day, 11 hours, my brush out in accordance with the conditions at the time, looking for an all resistance and physical anti-freeze belt, ready to scrape together a witch doctor's vomiting blood flow, so the auction houses have been looking for.

b) When I press the bid button, the system default price is 500K d3 gold, that's why. Why? If the current bid (whether it is the minimum starting price 500K start, or direct dark shoot a much higher than 500K price), you press the bid button, the system default price increase of 5% on the basis of the current price, that is 500K * 1.05 = 525K, that you have to be careful, someone you fancy belt ready to battle it.

2. I did not follow the system starting price to start the auction, but after pressing the bid button, enter the 1500K dark beat the price, and this is my initial psychological price. After the confirmation, the system prompts, I won the bid price refreshed you will find the current price is still 500K, rather than input prices 1500K, because I was the first bidder.

3. Got up this morning, I bid belt Price refreshed, but I still won the current standard, the auction is not over until about 16.

Prompted the current price of 1050K, this is exactly how it happened? Me to explain, so another bidder bids 1000K with my bid, but because of my dark beat the price for the 1500K, and no more than I, So he bid failed, but the system will refresh his bid on the basis of the current price, that 1000K * 1.05 = 1050K.

4. Noon, I once again landing the auction house and found that I had lost the current standard, that someone bid more than the dark beat the price of my 1500K system refresh to display the current price of 1575K, I was judged, he must is out of the price of a higher than my dark shot, because before him, not necessarily clearly a 1500K, the highest bid, I can not get, so I decided to finally a psychological secret photographing price 3600K, which is I can accept the highest price.

When I refresh to the 3600K bid, the current price for the 3,150,001 ...?!?! 3,150,001?!?!?!

For anyone wondering, right? In fact, after I saw the price, can not help but admire this guy is definitely playing the auction house master.

Why do you say, because this figure everything!!

Yes, there is the whole zero strange figures all!!!

I'll explain in detail about the reasons. Shot in the dark, psychological often tend to prefer rounded, even the starting price or a straight purchase price so. For example, 500K, or 3000K this figure, so know a little psychology heat often some articles on price, starting price is 213,423,425 so irregular figures looked after you think: ah, this is nice someone else also bid, and if there is the need for their favorite, will participate in the auction.

Well, this 3,150,001 exactly how to do?

My judgment is as follows, his bid 3000K plus a gold coin, which is 3000001, this is really a wise man. Average person bidding sometimes like to the last, for example, enter a price or 10s when, if they win the bid, that bid and thinking of others opportunities will be very less. His bid if I last 3000k, just one gold more than I won the bid.

Why the system will display 3,150,001 rather than his bid 3000001, nor is it my highest bid 3600K, 3000K * 1.05 = 3150 K,

Specific calculation: 3000001 * 1.05 = 3,150,001.05, then the system rounding 3,150,001

He just underestimated my determination to get this equipment, or 3000K is his highest budget, so I finally win this standard.

But it does not end, whether the system finally how much it? According to some of my friends say, is it 3600K, this is my highest bid.

But the result is: 3,150,001 charged to refund 449,999.

That system received final display current prices, while the price is the second highest bid price * 1.05

PS: in one case the system will display the current price is the highest price:

Assuming the highest bid for X, the second bid for the Y

If and only if (X/1.05)

PSS, supplement the system when the price is the highest bid examples:

Practice you can judge you bid to Y, the system prompts you to bid fails, then you see the price of X system refresh and then determine whether it satisfies the following formula: Y ≤ X <1.05Y, then X is the current The highest price.

For example, when you bid 800K (Y), the system prompts you to bid failed, and then you see the price system refresh (X) is greater than or equal to 800K (Y) and less than 840K (1.05Y), this time, the system refresh price (X) is the current highest price. For example, the system refresh 830K then 830K at this time the highest bid.

Summarize decision process:

The system to determine a priority issue. As follows:

Suppose you bid for X, dark beat the highest price of Y.

1. If X ≤ Y, you auction fails,

Then again comparing X * 1.05 and Y if X * 1.05 ≤ Y, the system refreshes the current bid for X * 1.05;

2. If X> Y, you bid success

Then again the X and Y * 1.05, if Y * 1.05 ≤ X, the system refreshes the current bid for Y * 1.05;

No comments:

Post a Comment